This system provides Nippon Shinyaku shareholders and investors with titles and links to updates, press releases, and other items of information as they are published on the website. (free of charge)
Important notes to the subscribers regarding the use of this system
- In this service, an e-mail is sent to the subscribers upon the completion of updating or publishing IR information on Nippon Shinyaku’s website. Please understand that in principle an e-mail is sent on the same day (JST), and not instantaneously at the same moment, as that of updating or publishing. Also please note that such an e-mail may not be sent depending on the updated content.
- Nippon Shinyaku will not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused to the subscribers due to the use of this service or inability to use the service normally.
- This service uses the ASP Pictmail of Flagsystem Co., Ltd. to send e-mail messages.
- Nippon Shinyaku reserves the right to modify the contents of this service or discontinue the service due to its internal reasons without prior notice to the subscribers.
- Nippon Shinyaku reserves the right to cancel the registration of subscribers to whom e-mail messages of this service fail to reach a certain number of times due to incorrect e-mail address registration or other such reasons.
You are invited to subscribe to the Nippon Shinyaku IR e-mail service only if you agree to the above by starting from the button below.
How to unsubscribe
If you wish to discontinue receiving Nippon Shinyaku IR e-mail, complete the procedure by clicking the “unsubscribe” link included in IR e-mail messages. To change your registered e-mail address, unsubscribe and re-subscribe with a new address.